apac service - any port, any cargo
Our apac service offers to call 'any port for any cargo' and promotes high performance inducement services on currently more than 30 global project, breakbulk and general cargo trades. Managed by BBC Chartering, the apac service promise uniquely combines the efficiency of a liner service with the flexibility of a project tramp service and so with ensures market-leading shipping performance, economics, service quality, and eco-friendly global ocean transportation for project, breakbulk and general cargo.
Key benefits for customers are:
- Flexibility: Inducements along trade lanes, at any port for any cargo
- Coverage: Over 30 global high frequency trades
- Least risk: Market-leading shipping performance
- High value: Integrated transport delivery and quality operations
- Reliability: about 70% of our fleet is group-controlled
Utilizing the world‘s largest fleet of MPP / HL vessels, the market-leading project chartering network, and BBC Chartering’s accumulated experience in delivering integrated project solutions, the apac service quality standard has been proven in countless single cargo transactions, many sophisticated project deliveries, and through various strategic partnerships since 1997.
With about 6,000 port calls annually managed through BBC Chartering, no other project carrier engineers more transports and executes more cargo operations around the world.