Your heavy lift expert
Welcome to BBC Chartering, a world leader in the ocean carriage of heavy lift and project cargoes. We support leading clients with our fleet of currently 150 multipurpose and heavy lift vessels. Our global organization helps charterers to plan and execute transport assignments on tramp, affreightment or liner services around the world.
The BBC Chartering fleet portfolio ranges from 3,500 to 37,300dwat and features lifting capacities up to 800mt. Any capacity can be assigned to project requirements and hence guarantees a reliable, efficient, yet flexible transport solution engineered to charterer demands.
We invite you to find out more about our services and a company “anchored by excellence”.
- BBC vessels support Australian LNG projects
- Components for numerous drill rig new-buildings
- Support of Antartic Supply Mission
- Transport of Ethylene Fractionator for Ethydco project, Egypt
- Ship sections shipped onboard BBC vessel, Thailand
- BBC ships catamaran
- Expanding Access to Markets in Cotonou, Benin
- Horizon Oil Sands Project units were shipped by BBC
- BBC helps Australia Pacific LNG project, Gladstone
- BBC vessel tours Africa for infrastructure deliveries
- BBC Chartering feeds "La Perla" pipes, Venezuela