Your heavy lift expert
Welcome to BBC Chartering, a world leader in the ocean carriage of heavy lift and project cargoes. We support leading clients with our fleet of currently 150 multipurpose and heavy lift vessels. Our global organization helps charterers to plan and execute transport assignments on tramp, affreightment or liner services around the world.
The BBC Chartering fleet portfolio ranges from 3,500 to 37,300dwat and features lifting capacities up to 800mt. Any capacity can be assigned to project requirements and hence guarantees a reliable, efficient, yet flexible transport solution engineered to charterer demands.
We invite you to find out more about our services and a company “anchored by excellence”.
- FPSO module discharged in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Heavy CO2 absorber discharged for Darwin LNG
- Horizon Oil Sands Project units were shipped by BBC
- BBC helps Australia Pacific LNG project, Gladstone
- BBC vessel tours Africa for infrastructure deliveries
- BBC Chartering feeds "La Perla" pipes, Venezuela
- CALM buoys for Tuxpan and Salina Cruz, Mexico
- BBC Austria transfers subsea structure for SEME project, Nigeria
- Angolan offshore units mobilized
- Mobile cranes for Puerto Arica, Chile
- BBC Chartering is "going loco" in Mozambique
- BBC Chartering with a first hat-trick in Stavanger