Your heavy lift expert
Welcome to BBC Chartering, a world leader in the ocean carriage of heavy lift and project cargoes. We support leading clients with our fleet of currently 150 multipurpose and heavy lift vessels. Our global organization helps charterers to plan and execute transport assignments on tramp, affreightment or liner services around the world.
The BBC Chartering fleet portfolio ranges from 3,500 to 37,300dwat and features lifting capacities up to 800mt. Any capacity can be assigned to project requirements and hence guarantees a reliable, efficient, yet flexible transport solution engineered to charterer demands.
We invite you to find out more about our services and a company “anchored by excellence”.
- Latest News
- Update on imposed low sulphur regulations and BBC Chartering surcharge
- Low sulphur fuel regulations to impact BBC Chartering pricing in 2015
- BBC Chartering with dedicated project terminal in Houston
- BBC Chartering vessel for Cabotage and Mercosur cargo projects
- BBC Florida assisted rescue operation saving 90 lives
- Alliance markets new heavy lift pool
- BBC Chartering strengthens European representative network
- BBC Chartering: there is space for new project markets
- BBC Chartering opens presence in France
- Refugees rescue: BBC Fuji saves lives of 117 south of Sicily
- BBC Chartering wins important Brazilian industry reward
- Syria Crisis: BBC Chartering assisted rescue operation
- BBC Chartering moves "Tall Ship Theatre"
- BBC Chartering strengthens Korean business
- BBC Chartering sells interest in `Teras BBC`
- M/V BBC Arizona suffers cargo damage
- BBC Chartering opens branch office in Brisbane
- CaytransBBC strengthens Caribbean Service